Sunday, December 9, 2007

IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT THE BANNER

IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT THE BANNER

EXCHANGE IS A "MUST HAVE" FOR YOUR

BUSINESS. IT'S THE ESSENTIAL TOOL FOR

DELIVERING THE TRAFFIC --AND PROSPECT LEADS

-- YOU MUST HAVE!

by Captain Mark Petersen-Overton, USN

You've READ about it, you¹ve HEARD about it, but let's look at it through a microscope. Let's talk Banner Exchange and what the DATA shows. Perhaps you instinctively knew in your mind that owning a banner exchange COULD work, or even that it was a mathematical certainty but perhaps there was always that thought that it might not work for YOU.

Let me tell you, you should trash that thought FOREVER. I¹ll show you WHY, RIGHT NOW. I'll give you absolute PROOF that if you own your own banner exchange and work it like I show you, YOU¹LL SOLVE YOUR TRAFFIC PROBLEMS FOREVER.

CAUTION: You may have read some absolute tripe from self-proclaimed "experts" who foolishly believe that being a free CLIENT in an exchange is easily as powerful as being the OWNER of one. Sadly these individuals aren't really qualified to make such ridiculous claims since they have never owned a real banner exchange. Their ability to do arithmetic is just about as good as their ability to be honest with their clients.

So now: the FACTS:

I have just about 200 clients in my banner exchange and it took about 180 days to accomplish that. So, just to keep the calculations easy, I'm going to illustrate this as if I was able to enroll one new Banner Exchange client per day, which is about right.

The on-line statistics program that comes with the banner exchange tells me that ON AVERAGE I have earned about 2 impressions per day per client since I started.

Here is a table that I¹ve laid out for you which is a conservative estimate on what YOU can do. In fact, it is EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE DONE, PART TIME! Read this table in columns: Month, Number of Clients, total impressions for that month, Visitors coming to your site off of the Banner Exchange for that month.

MONTH

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

CLIENTS

30

60

90

120

150

180

210

240

270

300

330

360

390

420

450

480

510

540

570

600

630

660

690

720

IMPRESSIONS

1800

3600

5400

7200

9000

10800

12600

14400

16200

18000

19800

21600

23400

25200

27000

28800

30600

32400

34200

36000

37800

39600

41400

43200

VISITS

49

97

146

194

243

292

340

389

437

486

535

583

632

680

729

778

826

875

923

972

1021

1069

1118

1166

Note:

1. This is based on only two impressions per client per day on the average.

2. Click through ratio per client is set at 2.7 percent, which is exactly what I am experiencing.OK, so take a look. At the six-month point, you'll have just under 200 clients; you'll be earning just under 12,000 impressions and just under 300 new website visitors per month. This isn't speculation, it is EXACTLY what I've done, part time. Those visitors are asking about my products and services and BUYING stuff! Just what you want them to do!

After about one year you'll have 360 clients and earn about 21,600 impressions and almost 600 visitors per month. After two years, you'll have 720 clients with over 1,400 impressions and nearly 400 new visitors every day!

Now, what I¹m NOT telling you is that a percentage of those visitors will also become clientss which will increase ALL of these numbers. And of course, for those owners who are AGGRESSIVE at enrolling new clients, the numbers simply SKYROCKET. Dr. Bob Simpson for example just went over 500 clients in about 5 months. Projecting what Bob can expect, in a year, he'll be enjoying 72,000 impressions every month and then 144,000 per month after two years. In retail value that is nearly $3,000 of impressions delivered EVERY MONTH!

He'll also have nearly 4,000 unique visitors every month if he enjoys the same click through rate that I have experienced. Does that get you excited? Are YOU looking for a way to WORK prospects that come to YOU rather than scramble and find them on your own? Are you looking for a nearly GUARANTEED means of ensuring your traffic for ALL TIME?

I can tell you this with complete confidence and from personal experience. You can choose one of many paths. You can choose to struggle and get traffic the old fashioned way. It¹s painful, tedious, time-consuming and dreadfully slow. Or you can prime a pump, which will deliver traffic to you in a steady stream, FOREVER if you follow the system.

Of course you can do NOTHING and get NOTHING. You certainly MUST know by now that without traffic you cannot succeed. So what will it be for you? A mathematically certain way of generating traffic? Or will you be doomed to a frustratingly slow trickle of traffic? And another thing, I am getting solid visitors off of my banner exchange and they are joining my programs and making me money. The banner exchange has not only already paid for itself in exposure, but it has literally paid for itself in SALES COMMISSIONS! I CAN OFFER NO BETTER TESTIMONIAL!

Run the numbers yourself. If you are smart, you¹ll reach the same conclusion. If you don¹t have a banner exchange you are DOOMED to extinction if your competition DOES have one. Wouldn¹t you rather be first? I can show you how to do this, right now if you are willing to put in the time and effort. I will help you with the mechanics of it, the promotion, and the process. I'll personally work with you to get your traffic pump primed. webmaster@profitstation.com?subject=I-want-the-banner-exchangex and I'll get right back to you!

Want an incentive? I can give it to you. I got an OUTSTANDING FREEBIE package with YOUR name on it. Contact me ASAP for details!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Captain Mark Petersen-Overton, USN of http://www.profitstation.com can show YOU exactly what it will take to make money on the Internet. Mark can teach you how to get THOUSANDS of visitors to your web site! Contact Mark TODAY for hundreds of dollars of FREE advertising! webmaster@profitstation.com?subject=subscribe

No comments: